Here’s an awesome collection of 13 custom living room furniture layout ideas in a series of custom living room floor plan illustrations.
I’m very proud of this article which is a collection of custom living room furniture layout illustrations. Why? Because it’s super helpful when you’re trying to come up with a living room furniture arrangement.
When envisioning your room layout in your mind, it’s impossible to organize 5 or 10 different options. It gets jumbled. At least for me, it does. I find it super helpful to draw them out. That’s I did and then turned those drawings into 13 professional illustrations setting out 15 different options. Even if you don’t find your optimal layout below, you will probably get some ideas from which to work.
We have a poll at the bottom where you can vote for your favorite living room layout. I really hope this collection of diagrams inspires your living room.
Table of Contents
- 1. Sofa with 2 end tables facing 2 armchairs on an area rug
- 2. Sofa, Loveseat, 2 Armchairs and a TV
- 3. Layout with 1 sofa, 4 armchairs and 2 sitting ottomans
- 4. 2 full sofas plus 2 armchairs
- 5. Simple sofa, loveseat and sitting ottoman layout
- 6. Small living room floor plan layout with sofa and 2 chairs
- 7. One sofa, three tables, and four chairs
- 8. Two sofas with arched chair arrangement
- 9. Two sofas and two ottoman seats
- 10. One sofa, one loveseat, and two round ottoman seats
- 11. Sectional sofa with two accent chairs, one coffee table, and one end table
- 12. One sofa, one loveseat, and one armchair
- 13. One sofa and two flanking armchairs
1. Sofa with 2 end tables facing 2 armchairs on an area rug
This layout does not include a loveseat. It’s simple, but offers ample seating as well as 3 tables – two end tables and one coffee table. You’ll notice the optional sitting nook off to the side. Not all living rooms offer that space, but I like side-seating nooks like that if it’s possible to arrange.
2. Sofa, Loveseat, 2 Armchairs and a TV
Here’s a living room with a lot of seating – sofa, loveseat and two armchairs oriented toward large screen TV. I like the fact there’s a small table between the chairs.
3. Layout with 1 sofa, 4 armchairs and 2 sitting ottomans
The above layout foregoes a loveseat and in its place uses armchairs. I much prefer sitting on an armchair than a loveseat. I think it looks better too. This layout is an excellent conversation arrangement.
4. 2 full sofas plus 2 armchairs
The above is a terrific option for larger living room spaces. It accommodates 2 full-sized sofas plus 2 armchairs. I like the symmetry that the four corner tables offer.
5. Simple sofa, loveseat and sitting ottoman layout
The above living room floor plan opts for sitting ottomans instead of armchairs. I understand the appeal because the ottomans can double as foot-rests, but I prefer sitting on seats with a back. This arrangement creates a more casual vibe.
6. Small living room floor plan layout with sofa and 2 chairs
Here’s a small living room floor plan. It consists of 1 sofa and two flanking armchairs all oriented toward a TV. This is a good apartment arrangement.
7. One sofa, three tables, and four chairs
In the above floor plan, the long sofa anchors together the 4 armchairs into a u-shape arrangement.
8. Two sofas with arched chair arrangement
In this example, it’s a twist on a common two sofa arrangement. The 2 armchairs are arranged in an arched layout.
9. Two sofas and two ottoman seats
This living room configuration is for those of you that like simplicity and ottoman seating. It’s two facing sofas and two sitting ottomans.
10. One sofa, one loveseat, and two round ottoman seats
This example has a sofa and loveseat in classic l-shape orientation and includes two round ottoman seats.
11. Sectional sofa with two accent chairs, one coffee table, and one end table
Here’s a living room example with large l-shaped sectional sofa with two accent chairs on the open end. The sectional has one end table on one side and there’s a coffee table in the center.
12. One sofa, one loveseat, and one armchair
Here’s a very simple example with one sofa, one loveseat, and one armchair. It’s a basic living room furniture set.
13. One sofa and two flanking armchairs
Here’s another small living room arrangement with one sofa and two flanking armchairs. Small coffee table in the center. Everything oriented toward TV.
Tags: #13 #cara main 100 door #Examples #Floor #Furniture #Illustrations #Layout #Living #main door alarm #main door big #main door big handles #main door chokhat #main door decoration #main door designs 2014 #main door designs 2017 #main door for hdb #main door for vastu #main door gate design #main door grill design #main door jamb #main door making #main door molding design #main door rustic #main door sunmica design #main door yantra #main double door designs 2015 #new main door design 2015 #Plan #Room