If you need to downsize or add more furniture to upgrade your furniture situation, you will find yourself spoilt for choices when you go online. Considering that most of us would go for designer digs without necessarily paying through the nose at a number of high-end online second hand furniture stores, you also want your money’s worth.
These are some of the websites that make your home decor easy, affordable and an interestingly fun experience with buying used furniture online.
Online Second Hand Furniture Stores
1. Chairish: This is a great user-friendly app for those of you who are trying to dispose off that gigantic chaise you bought out of the blues, but is too big to go through the door to your apartment. All you got to do is take a photo of the piece of furniture, upload it including some information on it and wait. With Chairish, you receive 80% of the sale price and also handles all the shipping costs.
This online marketplace specializes in buying and resale of curated home items. For sellers you can use their app to easily take pictures and upload a snap shot of what you want to sell with its brief description. It also gives buyers a 48 hour window to return the item if it does not satisfy you.
Best for: Those of you furniture shoppers who are design-forward. At shop.chairish.com you are sure to find great antiques, unique brands and a good number of designer discards. Perhaps this is why their prices are comparatively higher than some other online second hand furniture stores but it is worth it given their well-curated selection and great deals if you take more time scrolling for one. It is the place to go for those of you who are looking for high-end items at prices of medium-end.
2. AptDeco: Aptdeco is not only New Yorkers favorite but is gaining popularity across America. Those who have dealt with them worship this secondhand and vintage furniture online store. This is because they have made it all the more easily to get your hand on a sofa, kitchen table, chaise—you name it. Their delivery is insured and paid for and they also offer good quantity discounts.
This way you get know exactly how much you will be saving. It’s easy to come across great deals with some even 50% off normal market price. AptDeco’s curated listing of second-hand furniture is more of a cheat sheet for the trending in urban décor. It is never short of warm industrial pieces of furniture, handcrafted artisan items, and well known brands such as West Elm.
This new online second hand furniture store is based in New York City making it quite convenient for New Yorkers and the West coast delivery available in all the five boroughs.
Best for: Furniture shoppers looking for high-end curated collection of second hand furniture. It is also user friendly as it is comparatively easier to wade through.
3. 1st Dibs: 1st Dibs is among the leading online platforms for high-end furniture, vintage as well as antique furniture not forgetting, jewelry, and boutique. Their prices are relatively much higher but their items are certainly worth it if you are looking for a replica of well known vintage and antique items. For those of you who are price conscious it is advisable to first of all set the scrolling price limits prior to embarking on your search so you can be enticed with only the items that meet your budget.
Best for: Those of you with high-end taste and deep pockets. Luxury seekers who are looking for a one-of-a-kind items this is the place for you. It is filled with fine and carefully selected vintage and antiques as well as fine art from dealers all across the country. It is a shopping destination for people looking for pieces that stand out. It has all you need to furnish in accordance to your dreams.
4. Etsy: Etsy is famously known as a destination for catchy birthday cards, suggestive needlepoints and crafty goods and it also allows you to buy and sell used home decor and furniture items. At Etsy you can look for just about anything such as media cabinets, chandeliers etc —and there’s usually a good chance you’ll come across one as there are equally many people selling with them. It’s more like doing your shopping at a yard sale without the hustle in that you are exempted from waking in the wee hours to secure a great deal.
In addition to your everyday comic hero boutiques and Game of Thrones items and embroidery, Etsy is also a superb place for buying used and vintage interior décor and furniture. Given their huge list of items to sift through, it’s best to use filters such as price, color, and ship-to to narrow down your choices.
Best for: This is the kind of place for those who like their furniture items and vintage with that DIY edge. Also best known source for custom made march, Etsy also avails you a huge selection of items from different parts of the world. Given its crafty culture the site offers you plenty of updated finds. It the kind of site for an estate sale kind of shopping in the comfort of your house. For this site it is advisable to limit your search to your area and taking care of your transportation needs is cheaper as their shipping is pricey.
5. Krrb: Pronounced “curb” this marketplace has got a lot of similarities to Craigslist and is just the perfect fit if you are looking to toss some items to the curb and clear your space or spruce up your home giving it the much needed upgrade. However with this site they delegate the handling of transactions and even though they clearly ship and deliver buttons, most of their sellers expect their buyers to pick up the item in person.
In case you may be asking yourself why use it? The answer is it is very well organized. It has a feature that lets you know the number of interested buyers for your preferred item just so you either make a better offer or don’t get your hopes up.
With this “hyperlocal” marketplace you will find vintage items with great furnishings. You can also set your location and conduct a search for nearby sellers or dealers of curated collections. With Krrb you can post via their app or website, and probably one of their best functions is that of aggregating postings from other platforms such as Etsy, amazon and eBay right to Krrb.
Although they don’t charge commissions their listings will cost you “credits” that you have to purchase or earn through doing things such as shopping, marketing, or even filling out a profile.
Best for: This is the kind of market place for selling or buying something that is unique in or near a major city. It is meant for those of DIY transactions, and shipment.
6. URBAN FUSION Décor: What you talk about style whichever your kind, Fusion Décor Boutique has got you covered. With them you may rest assured that they may just have something special that can go with your home décor. They have donated merchandise that is able to fit many homes be it a modern home, traditional home, casual apartment they have the art deco and antique that is a perfect suit.
They have living room furniture their list comprising of lovely sofas, love seats and rocking chairs, accent chairs not forgetting to mention end tables as well as coffee tables. For your dining room update they have tables ranging from elegant, high-end to casual.
Options for adding matching chairs are available and for the adventurous or artistic you can choose any of their complementary chairs. It does not stop there as they also have in store beautiful hutches and designer display cabinets sure to make your living area much more interesting.
Going with these is their exquisite embroidery items and for you are various boutiques to take you back and forth through different ages. Fusion Décor Boutique always puts their best foot forward as they accept only furniture that has been gently used and is clean of good quality and in good condition.
Best for: Those who love antique shopping and into fashion and design. Individuals looking to make special changes and facelift to their homes both with regards to embroidery, furniture and antiques. Basically they got you covered with upscale inventory improvements with their changes of items in their list being regular with each item being one of a kind.
7. This is Not IKEA: TINI which stands for This Is Not Ikea is a Vintage furniture store that started more out of a hobby of owner Alexis Hadjopulos’ who was a shopping addict. His unique finds comprised of items from garage sales, neighborhood estate sales, the flea markets as well as auctions.
These basically constitutes the items Tini.com deals with ranging from shabby lamps, midcentury-lanterns, modern benches, old-school embroidery and attires, you name them he’s got it and more. Being a dedicated shopper, Hadjopulos has new stuff always coming in and rises above the competition in his niche by having an online gallery. Here TINI allows you to browse before place an order.
The category “random things” is always a thrill. They have very competitive pricing and a tight 14-day threshold shipping and exchange policy. TINI can be said to be a combination of weird, idiosyncratic aura and appeal of an old neighborhood furniture and antiques thrift shop with the convenience of your internet device.
Best for: This is for the price conscious and very particular furniture dealer or buyer and antiques collector. It is a good place to start your DIY home makeover to resemble any day, age and culture you desire.
This other half is comprised of 7 online furniture stores that still command a decent following and are not as extensive and particular in their product offering.
8 Furnishly: This user-friendly Chicago-based P2P marketplace is a great way to find semi-curated pieces of furniture in your neighborhood. Furnishly handles the transactions and as a buyer you can arrange for your own delivery through the seller.
Best for: Those of you who want an online platform that is streamlined for your experience at yard sale.
9. FleaPop: This online serves the better of two world with regards to furniture as the deal with both used and new. Here, sellers have the option of creating “shops” for free, charging a 6% commission. Their product category list has got options for buyers to shop in accordance to item, location or style with payment options such as PayPal.
Best for: Those who like flea markets minus the crowds.
10. Amazon: Amazon is an all rounded kind of marketplace and this being so it also caters for those looking for authentic and modern secondhand furniture. This mammoth online shopping platform deals with licensed as well as approved furniture of modern and mid-century modern nature.
Best for: Those who are out to Mad Men their house at a budget.
11. Viyet: The creators of Viyet with the intention of exposing wannabe interior designers to professionalism. It is a place where you can not only gate your hand on used designer furniture, but also sell some of your own or that of your client.
Best for: Those looking for a designer furniture item at a fair price.
Tags: #11 #camec 3 point main door lock #Furniture #Hand #how to install a main door #main door alpana #main door at south #main door at south east corner #main door design catalogue #main door facing toilet vastu #main door god designs #main door handles uk #main door jali design photos #main door jali designs #main door lock designs #main door lock types #main door molding design #main door mosquito net #main door of house design #main door revit family #main door vaskal #main door vastu design #main door vastu direction #Online #StoresList